Monday 17 August 2015

Shocking storyline :My NIECE Was Burnt Alive By Her Boyfriend .



RESIDENTS said seeing the burning woman running in the street was like watching a horror movie.
“Nobody should see that in real life,” said Tshegofatso Motha (34) from Orange Farm, south of Joburg.


“I cannot sleep at night because what I saw keeps playing in my mind. Kudzai Siwela suffered terribly,” she said.
Tshegofatso said she saw her neighbour Kudzai falling and neighbours throwing blankets over her and splashing her with water.
Kudzai’s boyfriend allegedly poured petrol over her and set her on fire. The 23-year-old woman could not be saved.
She died before she got to hospital last Monday.
Kudzai’s uncle, Munyarazi Machedze (49) said his niece died a very painful death.
“I was at Ivory Park and when I came home, the neighbours told me a horror story.
“My niece died naked after the fire ate her clothes.
“She ran around the streets looking for help,” Munyarazi said.
“Neighbours took her to hospital but she was dead when she got there.”
Munyarazi said his niece had been complaining about her abusive boyfriend.
He said that he opened a case of murder at the Orange Farm cop shop, but the boyfriend is still walking free.
“I want him to rot in jail.
“He doesn’t deserve to be in the community,” he said.
Kudzai’s 33-year-old boyfriend told Daily Sun he never burnt her.
“She was cleaning the house when a flammable fluid accidentally fell on her and caught fire from the stove because she was cooking.
“I was one of the people who helped to stop the fire,” he said.
Cops said they were investigating the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment