Tuesday 22 September 2015

A man Accuses his Wife of Squeezing And Crushing His Manhood With Too Much Sex (Photo)


An angry man with a swollen penis has taken his wife to court because he felt violated by her approach to the sex game.
62-year-old Zimbabwean man, Butholezwe Nyoni, who is married to a relatively young wife, Martha Nyoni, 36, narrated tearfully in court how his wife left him in stitches because she’s always pinching and squeezing his “balls” whenever she’s horny and needs sex from him.

“Your worship this woman troubles me a lot, demanding s-ex. I dread going home because she always wants more than enough,” he said at Inyathi civil court.
When he turns her down, she tries to excite him in a kinky manner.
“When I refuse she squeezes and pinches my balls. As a result I have developed an erectile problem. I can’t satisfy her because my balls are always swollen,” he added.
He just can’t take it no more.
“I am fed up with her and I request that you grant me a protection order so that she stays away from me. I have endured enough abuse,” he said.
In her defence, Martha said Nyoni was covering up an affair.
“He is lying your worship. He developed that problem long back. The problem is that he co-habits with another woman whom he has a child with, that’s what we always argue about,” she said.
The  magistrate on circuit, Stephen Ndlovu, granted the pair an interim order and instructed the two to go for counselling and come back on 30 September.

No comments:

Post a Comment