Tuesday 29 September 2015

Beverly Osu says ' I don’t need money to strip '



I don’t need money to strip – Beverly Osu

The Delta Stateborn actress on a movie set and she spoke about herself and how daring she can be when it matters

What has been happening to you? What is new about Beverly?
I am mostly into movies now. I am working towards opening my NGO called Dwelling Support Foundation. It is mostly based on the slums.
Who would you like to produce your song when that time comes?
Don Jazzy, SeleBobo and Terry G. These are the people I would love to work with.
How do you relax?
I am always a happy person. I am relaxed when I’m happy, even when I’m not working.
Your fashion preference?
I am very simple, I don’t go over board. I am always in jeans and shirts. I am not a designer freak. I buy what I can afford and what suits me. Maybe my wedding dress will be a designer outfit.
Three things you can’t do without.
My makeup purse, my wallet and my phones.
You have appeared in several music videos, Do you have any plans to go into music?
Hmmmm! When that bridge comes, I will cross it. I thought about it last week. I’m music oriented. I really do love music. I am a lover of good music. I dance every minute of my life. So one day, if the inspiration for good music comes, sure I will. Everything we do, we do it for fun.
It’s been reported that you are in a relationship with Ruggedman. How true is that?
That is not true. I am not dating Ruggedman. We are very cool buddies. We are just friends and nothing more.
Are you in a relationship?
Yes, I am, a very beautiful one and its making progress.
If he asks you to marry him now, will you accept?
I don’t think I’m ready for that now. I’m not ready for marriage. I should be thinking of marriage in another three years, that would be when I’m 26 years old. But for now, I’m not ready.
You have managed to pen your name in the industry. How has it been after Big Brother?
Well, it’s been God. I think I’m destined for greatness. I work very hard, it’s been God.
Can you act or pose nude for $1 million?
I’m a very sincere person. When we get to that bridge, we will cross it. I’ll have to know the producer, director and all. I’m a plain person. I don’t even need money to do that. If something comes up tomorrow and it requires me to strip naked for it to look real and original, I will do it. I don’t need money for that.
Who are your celebrity crushes?
This sounds awkward, but I have to say it. I’m crushing on Eva Alordia, the rapper. I have had that crush on her like forever. She is my friend and I always tell her. But on a normal day, I don’t crush on any guy, be it in music or movies.
Take us into your parental background.
I am the last born of Mr. and Mrs. Osu. I am the only girl. I grew up in a lively family full of fun, music and laughter. I was born and bred in Lagos.
Everything about me is Lagos, my secondary school education was in Enugu. I was in the convent for five years and then I left and went to Babcock University, and now I’m here.
How is your family reacting to your career?
I lost my dad last year. My mum is a very beautiful, brilliant goal-getter. She has been very supportive; go and ask about her. She knows everything I do and she is ready to support me.
Who are your role models in the movie industry?
Julia Roberts and Hally Berry. But here in Nigeria, I don’t have anybody as my role model, not even one, though I love Mercy Johnson and Ivie Ekujaiye.
Who are those you look forward to working with?
Mummy Joke Silva and Kate Henshaw. That is because they say we look alike and nothing more.
What can you not be caught doing?
I don’t know my dear. Never say never. This is life, anything can happen.
That means you can smoke or do nasty things in public?
I just can’t say. Anything can happen.
How is your modelling career and what do you have for your fans?
It has been on a full-stop for a while now, but it’s coming back soon. For my fans, I love you. Thank you for loving me.

I don’t need money to strip – Beverly Osu

No comments:

Post a Comment