Wednesday 9 September 2015

Frank Edoho celebrates wife’s birthday with Romantic handwritten love letter [Read]

With the social media age, the traditional means of communicating one’s feelings is virtually extinct.However, Who Wants to Be A Millionaire host, Frank Edoho, took the effort to show his wife and Sandra how much he cares by penning down a love letter to mark her birthday ..
After the crash of his first marriage to Katherine Edoho and mother of his three kids ,Frank and Sandra Onyenucheya got married in 2014 after being together for over two years..They have  a son together..
His excited wife shared a part of the letter..I managed to transcribe parts I could read (May not be accurate)
I write this with a lot of joy..with a smile that five years ago,you came into my life…
On this occasion of your birthday,I count the reasons I think you are the most wonderful woman on this planet ..Your hardworking, resilience,your support and your ability to hold your home .I think the quality that enthralls me most about you is your love ..
I always wished for a woman that meets my needs,takes care of my home,be with me through times of trouble..But God decided to smile and give me five times what I asked…

No comments:

Post a Comment