Wednesday 30 September 2015

Scandalous Actress :Afrocandy Plans To Report Nigerian Pastors To Their Wives

afrp
Controversial Nollywood actress Judith Opara Mazagwu, popularly known as, Afro Candy took to her Facebook page and asked pastors to leave her alone and stop trying to change her lifestyle.

The queen of nud!ty disclosed to pastors that, there is nothing wrong with her and they should stop sending her direct messages via  the social media platform because she praises and worships God like every other person.

She said, “Before you enter my inbox telling me to repent and preaching to me how Jesus loves me and died for me please look me well. I am a Christian, I praise and worship my God and his son Jesus Christ always, and I know they love me, protect, provide for me and my children, you don’t need to tell me”.

No comments:

Post a Comment