Wednesday 30 September 2015

Shocking Domestic Abuse:Man Ties Wife To Tree, Beats Her Up Because She Refused To Have Sex With Him


A man who has been denied sex by his wife months, decided to tie her to a tree and beat the living daylights out of her. A 40-year-old man in Matabeleland, Zimbabwe, Philani Ncube,
has been arrested and charged after he tied his wife to a tree and beat her mercilessly for refusing to have sex with him for many months.
Ncube who appeared before a court in the district, pleaded not guilty to a charge of domestic violence, claiming his wife’s s* e.xual frustrations got to him.
It was reported that on the day of the incident, Ncube had got home at about 8:00 pm and demanded sex from his 28-year-old wife, Stella Khupe, but she refused, a pattern she had taken for a long time. The husband was said to have accused her of ch* eating on him and grabbed his wife by the neck and dragged her outside, where he tied her to a tree and beat her up.
Khupe suffered severe cuts as a result of the beating and was taken to a hospital by relations who came to her rescue.
Ncube claimed that he beat his wife out of frustration:
“I did it out of frustration and anger. My wife refused to have sex with me for the last 4 months.
Before then, I even had to pay her to have sex with me. I believe she is cheating on me because she does not answer her phone in my presence. Sometimes she moves away or even hangs up the phone call prematurely.”
A man who has been denied  sex by his wife months, decided to tie her to a tree and beat the living daylights out of her. A 40-year-old man in Matabeleland, Zimbabwe, Philani Ncube, has been arrested and charged after he tied his wife to a tree and beat her mercilessly for refusing to have s* e.x with him for many months.
Ncube who appeared before a court in the district, pleaded not guilty to a charge of domestic violence, claiming his wife’s sexual frustrations got to him.
It was reported that on the day of the incident, Ncube had got home at about 8:00 pm and demanded s* e.x from his 28-year-old wife, Stella Khupe, but she refused, a pattern she had taken for a long time. The husband was said to have accused her of ch* eating on him and grabbed his wife by the  neck and dragged her outside, where he tied her to a tree and beat her up.
Khupe suffered severe cuts as a result of the beating and was taken to a hospital by relations who came to her rescue.

Ncube claimed that he beat his wife out of frustration:
“I did it out of frustration and anger. My wife refused to have s* e.x with me for the last 4 months .

Before  then, I even had to pay her to have s* e.x with me. I believe she is che* ating on me because she does not answer her phone in my presence. Sometimes she moves away or even hangs up the phone call prematurely.”

No comments:

Post a Comment