Wednesday 2 September 2015

Shocking rape Crime: A 26 year old man defiles 1 and a half year girl in Benin (photos)


The act of wickedness.  Seriously  who rapes a baby. Well I guess this pervert does, check it out.  A 26 year old Daniel Paul from Akwa Ibom was arrested in Benin for defiling a one and a half year old girl. According to reports, Daniel, who lives in the same compound with the girl, lured her into his room, turned up the volume of the music in his room to reduce the baby's cried. He proceeded to sexually assault the girl. After he let the girl go, her mother, who was selling outside the compound, noticed her child crying in anguish when she wanted to pass urine. When the mother saw noticed blood around her child's private part, she called the police and Daniel was arrested afterwhich he confessed. What he said is chilling


Above is the little girl. Upon doctor's examination, they confirmed the little girl had been molested as there was bruises and bleeding around the little girl's private part. They also confirmed that the hymen of the little girl was broken.

Speaking about what he did, Daniel Paul said "I sleep with am." when police asked him how he slept with the girl, Daniel said "I put my thing. As my thing no enter, I want to push am e no fit enter, I come use hand. My hand enter"

No comments:

Post a Comment