Friday 9 October 2015

At 101, my husband is still a tiger in bed' says his 95year old wife

Madala Lumnkile Heleni, who claims to be 101, from Motherwell NU10 in Port Elizabeth, SA and his wife Gogo Bekiwe (95), were on Wednesday, October 7, honoured by mayor Danny Jordaan to celebrate the Day of the Elderly. Lumnike Heleni, who has been married to his wife Bekiwe for 66 years, told Daily Sun SA in a recorded interview that the secret to his manhood being able to stay strong was bathing with cold water since his youth days.



"When I graduated from initiation school at the age of 32, the elders told me to bath in the river. The water was icy because it was winter and since then, I've always bathed in cold water because it makes me feel fresh." Heleni told the paper.
His wife, Gogo Bekiwe said the father of six, grandfather of 15 and great-grandfather of 16 was still a tiger in bed.
"The cold water makes my manhood very strong. It never fails and in my house there is always peace." Madala also attributed his long life to healthy diet. "I don't know what diabetes or high blood pressure is. I've only been to the doctor twice in my life for back pain. I only get sick if I wash with warm water, which makes me feel weak and tired. I grew up on a farm near Grahamstown and worked there. I still have my own garden and eat traditional food and vegetables. We have been happily married for 66 years now. We only eat samp, umphokoqo and a little bit of meat."
Gogo Bekiwe added. "We only use salt for taste. We don't like food with cooking oil or too much sugar."

No comments:

Post a Comment