Thursday 8 October 2015

Super Eagles goal keeper, Vincent Enyeama announce his retirement from his team on his instagram page.


Super Eagles goal keeper Vincent Enyeama just took to his instagram page to announce his retirement from our team. Thank you very much Oliseh. You try! What Enyeama wrote below...
I have fought a good fight for more than 13years.I have finished my course,I have kept the faith and sang the anthem with passion.henceforth,there is laid for me a crown which only GOD can reward me for my 13years of national services.God bless Nigeria. From henceforth I am no more the captain of the Nigerian senior football team. I am no more the goalie of the team. I am out of the team. I am no more available for international duties. I want to say thank you to every Nigerian fan and supporter world wide.its been the most trying period of my life but I know that Nigerian are there for me and God is with me.God bless Nigeria. #Endofanera.

No comments:

Post a Comment