Friday 9 October 2015

Uhummm okay! Ugandan singer thanks God for giving him his 68 year old white lover


Don't know how to feel or say about this couple, lol!  Is this really love or for other interests. Ugandan singer, Guvnor Ace who married his 68 year old lover in August, this evening took to his Facebook page to thank God for giving him "the woman of my life". He wrote
"It was 20th August this year when I married my Wife Mona-lisa Larsson (Lisa Jönsson) on that day I was over whelmed by happiness because of marrying a woman of my life ,a lady I love from the bottom of my heart.I wanna live with her till we celebrate Jubilee Lord thanks for bringing me such an understanding and a caring lady like her to me.
she is really my Queen Guvnor Ace always follow my heart and do what makes me happy GOOD EVENING FRIENDS".

No comments:

Post a Comment