Thursday 5 November 2015

A Wife Takes Husband To Court For Fondling Step Daughter’s Breasts......


Yemisi Daramola, a 36-year-old mother of 4 today told an Ikorodu Customary Court in Lagos that she caught her husband fondling his step daughter’s breasts when she is asleep.
Yemisi, a fashion designer, is seeking the dissolution of her 15-year-old marriage to her husband, Babatunde.
Yemisi said Babatunde touches her 19-year-old daughter who has another father.
“One night, my husband left me on the bed and went to meet my daughter on the mat to romance her while she slept. I caught him touching her breasts.
“When I questioned my daughter why she did not tell me, she said my husband gave her money and told her not to let anyone know.
“She also said he had done the same thing on two other occasions.
Yemisi urged the court to end her marriage to her husband because she was afraid the man would ruin her daughter’s life.
The 43-year-old Babatunde, a resident of Oduyebo Street in Ikorodu, admitted touching his stepdaughter but begged his wife for forgiveness.
He promised not to repeat such act and pleaded with the court to help him settle with his wife.

“My wife left me to live in another man’s apartment, but I still want her back,” Daramola told the court.
The court’s president, Mrs. Omolara Abiola, asked the couple to wait behind in her chambers for discussion and adjourned the matter till December 14 for further hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment