Thursday 26 November 2015

Check out this odd event that took place in Lagos..... Is this a wedding or what ????




I have no idea what this is about and also do not understand the accompanying message…lol.. Read below and see if you understand it biko…

According to the report, At the wedding reception of a friend of mine held at the Ikeja Country club on Saturday, November 21st. All was going smoothly not until this lady being refered to as Eze Nwanyi stormed the hall and got guest looking in amazement.




Her array of furs and diamonds got peeps talking till the wedding was over. What surprised me the most was the men who carried her. Apparently, these are men with wives and children at home i guess and I hear they carry her like this to events even in London where she’s based. Please forgive my recording, I was only trying to be safe were I was sitting. 





No comments:

Post a Comment