Wednesday 18 November 2015

Huddah Munroe I says ' personally will never leave my husband coz he is cheating. If you don't want to be cheated on buy some dildos"

The Kenyan socialite took to her Instagram page yesterday to talk about her friend who left a cheating husband. Please find post attached. Continuing, the 24-year-old wrote:


"These are my thoughts. If you don't want to be cheated on , buy some dildos like Waiguru and fuck yourself coz the next man these days is like the first . Or Stay with him and use protection or leave and stay single , that's upto you . The ratio of Woman to man is 3-1 . ����and there's Too many hot gals out here, he won't cry a river for you my dear ! You are allowed to call me all sorts of names . I know REALITY is too harsh for most of you! LOL! It's 2015 going on to 2016 , someone needs to remind you of these things!"

No comments:

Post a Comment