Thursday 12 November 2015

'I may work with D’banj again' - Don Jazzy





In an interview with Vanguard, Don Jazzy talked about the probability of working with D'banj again and also his relationship status.
Would you be collaborating with Dbanj any time soon? 
It is possible. We will do it when we both settle down and agree we want to do it. He is busy doing his own thing and I am also busy with Korede, Reekado and Dija .We live in the same vicinity. By the time we sit down and plan it, we would create something. We would probably work again. As long as there is life, there is nothing impossible.
When asked whether D'banj will be performing at the Mavin Concert this year, He said:
Right now I cannot categorically tell you whether he will call me to say: “Oh you are organizing a concert too? I will come o.”But right now, he is not billed to perform at the concert. Does Don Jazzy have a girlfriend? I don’t have a girlfriend.

When last were you in a relationship? 
A year ago. I am on break now when it comes to a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment