Saturday 21 November 2015

Man busts wife pants down relieving herself in front of another man



HONEY it’s not what it looks like, I can explain!
 
That is what Nomathemba Moyo(38) roughly said in isiNdebele when her husband Mbonisi Moyo (42) found her with her skirt up and underwear taken off in the bush while their male neighbour (unnamed) stood a few metres away-staring.
 
Nomathemba had been relieving herself in the company of their neighbour. But it did not look like that for her husband Mbonisi Moyo, who out of anger appeared from nowhere and drew conclusions. Sensing what her husband had already thought -Nomathemba took to her heels. However she did not get far as she was caught and beaten up.
 
Mbonisi spent most the time beating his wife’s behind as if it had done something wrong. While at it, a constabulary came to Nomathemba‘s rescue.
Mbonisi was then taken to Nkayi police Station where a physical abuse case was opened. He has since appeared before resident magistrate Stephen Ndlovu
 
In court he said what his wife did was wrong and he was reprimanding her.
 
“I beat her out of anger after I found her urinating in front of our neighbour while showing her behind. What came to my mind is that, either they are in love or she was luring him into a sexual act because no one can do that without any sinister intentions,” he said.
 
Nomathemba responded by saying that she had no option but to relieve herself there and then.
 
“I was hard pressed and had no choice but to relieve myself as I feared I might end up soiling myself. I did not show my behind as he claims,” she said. He was remanded in custody to 24 November for sentencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment