Wednesday 2 December 2015

23 Year Old Man Who Spent £50,000 On Plastic Surgery Begs To Reverse It (Photos)



Britain’s vainest man is asking the NHS to help him reverse plastic surgery after declaring:

“I no longer want to look like Joe Essex.”
Sam Barton, 23, has spent an astonishing £50,000 on procedures including teeth straightening and Botox to look like The Only Way is Essex star.

But he has already begun his transformation to a more natural look.False hair has been removed, plastic fillers taken from his lips and his Botox has gone.



Sam Barton with TOWIE star and his hero Joey Essex
He also wants pearly white veneer teeth – which cost £17,500 – replaced with more natural looking gnashers, at a cost of £10,000.

The former wannabe celebrity, told the Birmingham Mail :
“When I was chasing my dream to look like Joe Essex I was 18.”Now I’m 23 and have grown up. I want my own identity.I was always chasing the dream of the perfect look and to me Joe Essex was that. He was my idol.



I still like Joe Essex, I’ve met him loads of times, but I no longer aspire to look like him. It is time to go back to a more natural look.




No comments:

Post a Comment