Wednesday 16 December 2015

BUSTED: Cheating cop forced to swallow own semen from condom


A cheating police officer was, yesterday, forced to swallow his semen trapped in a condom after he was caught pants down with a married woman in Southlands Park.
 
Edward Zinamo, 36 is said to have manhandled his lover’s husband, Nicholas Maga, threatening to stab him with a knife after he was caught between the sheets with Evangelista Banhu,29, in their matrimonial bedroom at midnight following a tip-off.
 
Nicholas Maga, a truck driver called for help from his neighbor who responded quickly and confiscated Zinamo’s Police uniform before giving him a thorough hiding. Zinamo was then coerced into swallowing semen while Evangelista was forced to put on Zinamo’s uniform.
 
Zinamo was humiliated as he was made to kiss a civilian in a police uniform while his wife along with Evangelista’s relatives watched on. Zinamo had to wear a work suit that was in his bag after his uniform was confiscated.
 
“We learnt from his wife that he left home claiming that he was on night duty unaware that his unassigned duty was to wreck someone’s marriage,” said Nicholas.
 
“I called for help from our neighbors as he threatened to stab me with a knife and he manhandled me as he tried to escape naked .
 
“My neighbors informed me about Zinamo’s numerous visits at my house in the dead of the night and I disguised that I was going on a trip only to return and found the two busy in the bedroom.
 
“I discovered two used condoms and this is not her first time to be caught with a boyfriend and my relatives once forced her to pack her belongings.
 
“At first I had no evidence but now I have witnessed it and I will hear from my in laws for way forward,” said Nicholas.
 
Evangelista confirmed cheating on her husband with Zinamo saying Baba Dee(Nicholas Maga) was no longer supporting the family spending money with girlfriends.
 
“Ndava nemwedzi mumwe chete ndazivana nemupurisa uyu saka nezuro kwainaya ndokubva ati anoda kuhwanda mvura zve two minutes murume wangu achibva amusvikira arimuno,“ said Evangelista.
 
“My husband has since stopped supporting the family and he always arrives home late even if he is not on duty and has been doing this for the past two years in our 10 year marriage.
 
“I was refusing to use condoms and Zinamo was forcing me to use them; By the time my husband arrived we were still to use have sex said Evangelista.
 
One of the neighbors disclosed to our source that Evangelista wanted a baby girl as she has two boys from her 10 year marriage with Nicolas.
 
Zinamo confirmed that he had not been on duty and the uniform was to help him for safe travel saying he lost his money during the scuffle with Nicholas .
 
‘I was caught my friend and I lost my $200 during the scuffle with her husband and the crowd took turns to beat me up ,”said Zinamo.
 
“I was not on duty. It’s only that I put on my uniform for safe travel since I was coming from the bank to collect my money.
 
“If they force me to take the wife I will see how best to deal with it as a man, they took my uniform and up to now I am still to receive my hat.
 
“They have returned the handcuffs, pair of trousers and shirt, asi ndarohwa zvakasimba .
 
“They called my wife here and she quickly returned home since she is nursing a child,” said Zinamo begging to facilitate his quick getaway from the scene since the crowd was baying for his blood.
 
It has since been discovered that Zinamo lives in the neighborhood and was suspected to be a thief as he visits during the night to sleep with Evangelista.

No comments:

Post a Comment