Friday 18 December 2015

BUSTED: Son Catches Adulterous Mom In Shower With Pastor



PASTOR Tawanda Muchirahondo, of Kingdom Shakers’ Ministries in Chikanga is at the centre of marriage disintegration after allegedly being caught bathing with a married female congregant.
 
The clergy and the married congregant, Melody Chizengwe nee Mandiamba’s allegedly secret romantic affair was exposed by the woman’s 14-year-old son.
 
The Chizengwe couple was blessed with two children and their marriage has since collapsed as a result of Melody’s alleged shenanigans with Pastor Muchirahondo.
 
This has left a huge dent on Rev Muchirahondo’s involvement in church ministry, a vital institution that holds both morality and the institution of marriage with high esteem.
 
That Melody’s husband, Stephen, is also an overseer in the same church has created a debate considering that the couple housed Pastor Muchirahondo under their matrimonial roof between January 2014 and July 2015.
 
At that time the clergy was still single.
 
“I housed him for more than a year and took him as my own brother and little did I know that he was also bedding my wife behind my back,” said a visibly angry Chizengwe.
 
Chizengwe’s trust in Pastor Muchirahondo went to the extent of assisting him with his car to do church work.
 
Chizengwe first got wind of it when his children confided in him that Pastor Muchirahondo was in the habit of visiting his wife each time he was away on business.
 
“It was my 14-year-old son who finally let the cat out of the bag when he told me that he had caught my wife and Pastor Muchirahondo enjoying themselves, while taking a bath together. I had heard the rumours about the two’s involvement last year, but dismissed it. It never crossed my mind that the Man of God would betray my trust to the extent of bedding my wife,” said Chizengwe.
 
“The moment I smelt the rat, I informed Pastor Muchirahondo over the issue and he denied it, and instead warned that I should make some wise decisions because it might be the work of the devil to destroy my matrimonial relationship.
 
“I then asked my wife if she is having an affair with him, but it seems as if I had chased her away from home because from that day she did not return home from work for the weekend. I then approached her parents in Chikanga to inform them that their daughter had strayed, but unfortunately her mother chased me away. I suspected that she knew something about the affair,” added Chizengwe.
 
Chizengwe could not camouflage the pain he was going through as he even alleged that Melody had the habit of sleeping around with married men.
 
“This time I will not tolerate her wayward and decadent behaviour. This is not the first time, she once did that before our wedding in 2007. She was seeing a married ZUPCO boss. I forgave her and decided that we move on, but now I have come to realise that a leopard does not change its spots.
 
Cheating is in her veins; extra marital affairs are part of Melody’s DNA. She keeps on sleeping with Pastor Muchirahondo and on the other hand she gets back to her adolescent sweetheart, one Mr Chinembiri. I am reliably informed that Melody visited her young sister’s place with Pastor Muchirahondo over the weekend. The whole idea was to have quality time as she begged her young sister for lodging with the clergy,” he added.
 
Pastor Muchirahondo denied the allegations saying he knew nothing about the alleged affair. He said that his comment would come from God.
 
“I simply do not have a comment on that matter, God will comment for me because I know nothing about that affair,” he said.
 
Melody also professed ignorance about the affair. She admitted that she once stayed with the churchman at their home sometime last year.
 
“I do not even know of what he is saying about me. He only wants to tarnish my image and that of the Man of God,” said Melody.

Zimbabwe News 

No comments:

Post a Comment