Tuesday 22 December 2015

Check out the body on this 52-year-old hotness (photos)





Real Housewives Of Melbourne star, Pettifleur  Berenger turned 51 on Mondaybut you can't tell by her looks. She did a Victoria's Secret-inspired photoshoot to mark the occasion.



'It was a photo shoot to promote a very hot body on a 51-year-old,' The Real Housewives of Melbourne star confessed. 'I want to say "You know what? Just because you turn 50, it doesn't mean that you have to accept a flabby ass and saggy tits,''' she added.

Insisting her looks are natural, she puts her youthfulness down to losing weight and a new makeup routine. 'My aim was to inspire women in their fifties, and women who are not in their fifties, to know that you can be like this with a lot of hard work and no surgery and no Hollywood lifestyle.'
Her youthful appearance prompted speculation that she had gone under the knife but the Sri Lanka-born beauty, who is an exotic mix of Swiss, Dutch, Portuguese and Sinhalese, insists that she's all natural.


'Let's be honest here, there's not a lot of 51-year-olds that look like me unless they are from Hollywood with surgery out of control,' she said. 'I'm 100% natural. I've not had anything touched on my face, contrary to what people are talking about.'


Pettifleur explained that her changed appearance was down to a different style of make-up and a change in her weight.

'I've always been very blessed with my features. I've got super high cheekbones, I've got full lips, I've got big eyes and a small face.
'Hello, you can't ask for a lot more than that!' she added.



So confident is she in her claim that her looks are all natural she has offered a million dollars to anyone that can find a doctor who has performed cosmetic surgery on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment