Thursday 17 December 2015

Check out this family's brilliant Christmas card (photo)



Model, Natalie Yoshida had a brilliant idea for a Christmas card and it's one that is sure to polarise opinion. She is pictured along with her sister Rachel and their mother wearing t-shirts with “HO” emblazoned on in bright orange letters. The father of the Florida family has a shirt that says, “Chillin’ with my hos.” Natalie included the caption: "My family's xmas photo dis year. Disclaimer: this was my idea I want the credit bc it's damn good"

Speaking  about convincing her family to take part Natalie said: “My mom agreed immediately. My dad never actually agreed or disagreed. He’s a great sport."

She says their friends understand their sense of humour and have no problems with it and folks who criticise can't take a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment