Sunday 27 December 2015

Father, Son Take Turns To Have Sex With Step Mom's Daughters



A HOUSEWIFE of Lusaka West has claimed that her husband and her step son would have sex with her daughters while she was away.
She made the claims before the Matero Local Court how her husband and her step-sons would have sex with her daughters while she was out working at night.
Gertrude Zulu, 37, told the court that while she was out slaving for the family every night, her husband, Charles Kalaluka, 45, and his sons would take turns having sexual relations with her daughters.
Zulu was narrating before senior court magistrates Pauline Newa and Lewis Mumba in a case in which she sued Kalaluka for marriage reconciliation.
“When my daughters told me that my husband and his sons force them to have sexual relations in our home, I confronted him but he beat me. My husband continued having sexual relations with my second-born daughter,” she said.
Zulu told the court that she got married to Kalaluka in 2009 making her his seventh wife. She said she had six children from her previous marriage while he had three sons. Bride price was paid.
“When we got married, I was managing a bar. Even though we started staying together, Kalaluka never accepted my children but I accepted his,” she said.
Zulu told the court that when one of her daughters became pregnant, Kalaluka’s son revealed that he was not the one responsible but his father.
“My family summoned Kalaluka and his son for a meeting but his son never presented himself, his father took responsibility of everything and promised to pay compensation for damage but up to now, nothing has been paid,” she said.
Zulu said her daughter had to leave the matrimonial home because of her husband and his sons’ behaviour.
“Actually, I do not even want to reconcile with him. I have changed my mind because I have had enough. He even threatens my life. He has no respect for me as his wife,” she said.
But Kalaluka denied ever having sexual relations with his step-daughters. He accused Zulu of spending nights away from their matrimonial home.
The court failed to reconcile the cou

No comments:

Post a Comment