Friday 11 December 2015

Hilarious :Woman divorces husband 'because he has a very tiny PEN!S'



Don’t be lied to folks, size matters! If not, then why did Sihle Moyo(30) from Inyathi leave her husband of three months Mabutho Moyo(42)?
“I have a problem your worship. My husband has a small one and it becomes weak a few minutes after we start having sex. After that he falls asleep next to me,” she bared her soul at Inyathi Civil court as she sought a protection order against her husband who had also become abusive.
She added that it all began when he slept with a married woman a month after the two tied the knot.
“The problem started in late September after he slept out for two days. When we tried to indulge he failed. I then questioned him and he openly told me that he suspects that he got fenced after sleeping with a married woman whose husband is in South Africa,” she said.
In a bid to save their marriage they have been to herbalists but without luck. Now Sihle is sexually frustrated.
‘How can I stay in such a marriage when I am sexually starved?” she asked magistrate Stephen Ndlovu.
But when “the failure to launch” husband Mabutho took to the stand, he blamed the issue on his wife.
“Although I told her that I got fenced by a married woman I slept with, I was told by a Sangoma that she (my wife) fenced me because she wanted to re-engage with her former lover,” he said.
The presiding magistrate Stephen Ndlovu,granted Sihle an interim peace order. He instructed the couple to go for counseling and come back on 18 December.

No comments:

Post a Comment