Wednesday 16 December 2015

Mother & daughter escape from Ritualists at Idiroko Ogun state.


Police Rescues Mother & Daughter From Ritual Killers At Idiroko Ota Ogun State.Meet Ogunmiyiwa Akinwale, a businessman based in Ota Ogun State whose wife and daughter miraculously escaped from the hands of 3 suspected ritualists in Ogun State on Sunday.
Mr Akinwale and his family were heading to church on Sunday when a commercial bus hit his vehicle from behind. As he stopped to check the extent of the damage done to his car, the driver of the bus who identified himself as Olanrewaju Makinde persuaded him to follow him to the mechanic shop to repair the car.
Akinwale agreed with him. Sensing that they might escape on their way, he told his wife and daughter to enter the bus while he followed them from behind.
“To my amazement the speed at which the bus was going made me to suspect some foul play and as I tried to catch up with them, I ran into a ditch and one of my tyres burst. So, I stopped one okada (commercial motorcyclist) while I was shouting kidnappers and to the glory of God the police showed up and assisted me to chase them to Idiroko area where my wife and child were rescued. “Two of the kidnappers escaped while one was arrested. I really thank the police for their effort in rescuing them for me,” Akinwale explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment