Sunday 13 December 2015

SHOCKING: Nollywood Actress Says The Bible Is Wrong About sex



Beautiful Nollywood actress and model Queeneth Hilbert is a beauty to behold.
The stunning actress is kicking against the bible’s position on
prema’rital sex.

Hilbert said: “Well, you see someone and you feel this guy will be go*od in bed, fine, go ahead and have it. Sex is something you can have if you feel good about it. I don’t believe all those bible stuffs about sex.”
The actress also recounted her experience in the hands of men while trying to establish herself in the entertainment industry.

She said: “When I was trying to establish myself as a model every man I met wanted something from me. In this country, most men you meet don’t want to do anything for you unless you are ready to offer se x. Only very few men are nice. I don’t know if it happens like that to other women but for me, it has and that doesn’t mean I have anything against men, I don’t.”

Queeneth who said she embraced acting because of Tonto Dikeh hit the limelight with her dramatic performance in the movie The Illiterate. Other movies she has featured in include My Daughter, My Jewel, Hidden Crown, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment