Tuesday 19 January 2016

14-year-old In Fist Fight With Mother After She Was Caught Having Sex



A 14 year Caledonia girl, on Friday exchanged fist fights with her mother after she was caught having sex in the tuck shop. Apparently, the minor accused her mother of violating her rights. Ishmael Pedzai,21, was arrested after the girl’s mother, 41 lodged a complaint with police against him arguing that her daughter was under age.
Ishmael had decided to take the victim as his wife and was supported by the victim’s elder sister. When our source arrived the victim was being accompanied by her sister to be introduced to Ishmael‘s relatives in the same neighbourhood as residents were standing by the mother‘s decision to take her child home.
“Pane mukomana wemutuckshop akarara nemwana wangu husiku hwose mutuckshop maanoshanda saka mwana wangu nasisi vake vakuramba kuti tiende kumapurisa nekuti mwana wangu achiri mudiki zvekuita mukadzi,” said the mother as she wrestled with her two daughter with a baby strapped on her back.
“She sneaked out of the house last night (Thursday) and never came back but my neighbour saw it.
“She is being supported by her sister and Ishmael’s relatives since they have realized that their son committed a criminal offence.
“I will not allow my daughter to marry Ishmael even though my daughter is arguing that she was not raped,” said the mother.
Ishmael confirmed accommodating the victim in the tuck-shop saying he is prepared to take her as his wife.
“It’s true my girlfriend came as what she is used to do whenever I close the tuck-shop but yesterday hey takavarairwa akazononoka kudzokera kumba until we were caught,” said Ishmael.
“I am prepared to take her as my wife and I am still to inform my mother about this after work but I have talked to my relatives to accompany her to my mother’s house ahead of me,” said Ishmael before his arrest.
Ishmael was later detained at a police base in Caledonia following the incident and Provincial Police Spokesperson Tarira Dube could not be immediately reached for comment.

Zimbabwe News

No comments:

Post a Comment