Saturday 23 January 2016

A man brutally murdered a seven-month-old baby,by bashing him against a wall, killing the child.


A MONSTER is on the run after he brutally banged a seven-month-old baby against a wall, killing the child. 
Andisiwe Mnandi (24), the mum of the child, claimed her ex-boyfriend killed the baby in Philippi, Cape Town, on Sunday morning. 
She said he had recently been released from prison after being behind bars for two years for shoplifting. She said when he was released he called her and asked to see her.
“I said it was fine but told him I had a baby by another man, who I wasn’t seeing any more. He said he had no problem with it and just missed me,” she said. 

Gogo Khululwa Ruga is still shocked that her seven-month-old grandchild was killed.

After visiting the next day, Andisiwe’s boyfriend invited her and the baby to sleep over at his place. However, the couple started arguing while in bed the next morning. 
“He held me down and while we were fighting, my baby Inganathi fell from the bed. He then shoved me hard against the wall and jumped on my baby,” said Andisiwe. 
“I tried to push him off my child but he grabbed him by the legs and swung him by the feet, banging him on the ceiling and electricity box. The baby then stopped crying. I saw his tiny body lying next to the bed with blood coming out of his mouth and ears.” 
Andisiwe’s mum, Khuluwa Ruga (50) said: “I had a bad feeling about this man when he was released from prison. What worries me most is that he’s still on the run. He must go back to prison.”
Captain Frederick van Wyk confirmed a case of murder was being investigated. He said cops were looking for Zukile Nakuphi, also known as Changkura, in connection with the incident. 

- Daily Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment