Monday 25 January 2016

Check out this amazing love story...how he married the woman who sent him a friend request on FB.




Five years ago, Rex accepted a Facebook friend request from a pretty lady...today, they are husband and wife. Read the heartwarming story below...
About 5 years ago precisely in January 2011 while on a business trip overseas on a particular morning at the hotel lobby, I noticed a friend request from a face I thought looked appealing to my eyes. I accepted.
We chatted a few times then met for the first time after 6 months(in June 2011) and like they say the rest is history. Fast forward to January 2016, on the 9th and the 16th, we had our traditional and white wedding respectively and presently enjoying our honeymoon in Dubai which is the city where I was in January 2011 when I received that famous friend request. I thought you might use our story to encourage other girls to go ahead and send that friend request or DM. Lol. 
Below are photos from the wedding and honeymoon in Dubai









No comments:

Post a Comment