Friday 8 January 2016

'I can not live without sex' : Woman Shouts In Court

A woman from Bona area in Inyathi has red-carded her husband for failing to sexually satisfy her for the past five years as he prefers reading the bible to sex. Martha Sibalo (33) dragged her husband Trymore Sibalo(45) to court for sexually and emotionally abusing her.
The woman said her husband denies her sex and whenever it is time to share the forbidden fruit, he turns his back on her under the pretext of reading the bible. She revealed that when she complains of being denied her conjugal rights, Sibanda accuses her wife of being possessed with a demon that craves too much sex.
The distraught woman took to the stand and said:
“Before he assumed the position of deacon, he could satisfy me in bed. But he has stopped having sex in 2010 after he became a deacon. Every time I asked for sex he tells me not to disturb him.
“He accuses me of being possessed with a demon that craves too much sex.
“As a result of his behaviour. I am fed up with him because I can not live without sex.”
She sought a protection order against her husband for allegedly sexually and physically abusing her.
However Sibalo disputed the allegations.
“This woman troubles me a lot. She demands sex too much and usually after the act she tells me she is not satisfied.
“I believe she is possessed with a demon that craves for too much sex.”
The presiding magistrate Stephen Ndlovu granted Martha a protection order and ordered the pair to go for counselling and come back on 28 January 2016.

Zimbabwe News

No comments:

Post a Comment