Wednesday 20 January 2016

Nigerian Girl Who Allegedly Posted Her N-ude Pictures On Social Media Yesterday,Finally Speaks



I posted about the explicit pictures that surfaced on the page of a student of Benue State University which coincides with her birthday..The lady has come up to clear the air..according to her,her account was hacked..what she wrote below;

I apologize for any inconvenience that I might have caused on social medias ..My account was actually hacked, and I want you guys to believe that I won’t and I will never post such..Today is actually my birthday so you guys can send in good wishes ,this is a memorable birthday for me …Thanks to @a_yeeshaaa and @enicrown_dans for their help,they were on the internet for over 2hours trying to help me retrieve my account, you guys rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment