Sunday 17 January 2016

See The HORRIFYING Reason Why You Should Never Hold In Your Pee!


am super guilty of this all the time. I sit at my desk typing away everyday when I suddenly get the urge to go pee, but more times than not there are simply not enough hours in the day. When I literally have a MILLION AND ONE things to do, I don’t have time to pee. However, after watching this video, I will make the time, I’m not a machine and my health comes first.
Watch the video here:

Peeing is an essential part of our bodily functions because it means that we can rid our body of toxins more effectively.From an early age we are told that if we need to pee than we should head to a toilet or restroom as soon as possible. But have you ever asked yourself why it’s bad, or what it could lead to.
It’s only really bad if we hold it in for a  long time, but if you’re holding it in on a regular basis it can be detrimental to your bladders overall health. Over time this may have serious consequences.
And the worst bit is that our bladder control only gets worse with age. When you hold your pee in for long periods of time, the risk of infection increases greatly.
The most extreme case will be that if you hold your pee in for even longer and your bladder is already damaged it could end BURSTING! This is a terrible way to die, and can easily be avoided by going to the toilet when you feel the urge to pee!
So don’t hold it in, because in the end you won’t win!

No comments:

Post a Comment