Wednesday 3 February 2016

Actress Moyo Lawal speaks on how Armed Robbers Attacked her Family Home....


Petite Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, has narrated how she almost passed out in the hospital, after which some armed robbers attacked her family home, saying she was stripped of virtually everything.
In all, the actress said she’s happy to still be alive. Read the details…

She tweeted, “So a couple of weeks ago, I got so sick. I had to be hospitalised . The whole nine yards was wrong with me. I literally was so weak. My drips had to be rushed until I got stabilized. Energy was a luxury and I only used the little I had to communicate with family and the doctors (apologies to work and friends, I left incommunicado).
“However, after a really bad night of stooling and vomiting bile, I had enough of the hospital especially because the nurse on duty that night was lazy (if not for my sister,I wonder what my story would have been) Anyways I couldn’t sleep and immediately I saw my sister move, I asked her to call my dad (who literally left everything to just come sit with me everyday) to come take me home, alas all his numbers and my step mum’s phones were off,” the Royal Gamble actress added.
Moyo quoted a popular adage as saying, “the only way to get over a really bad pain is to feel something worse (true). The energy I got that morning was amazing. Discharged myself despite the doctors’ refusal.”
“I never knew the worse had happened until I got home, loo and behold, we were attacked by dare devil robbers.
“Guess what? Armed robbers (emphasis on the armed), just left my dads place with all the phones, iPads, laptops, etc. They also left with two jeeps, all my step-mum’s gold (they hit gold literally). All the gold my mum left for me and money; nobody was harmed. Thank goodness.
“These robbers stripped me Unclad. Its been a really low couple of weeks. Oh yes, after I left the hospital. I got whew. But that’s a story for another post

No comments:

Post a Comment