Monday 1 February 2016

Photos: Kenyan video vixen, Vera Sidika shows off her new home


Kenyan socialite, Vera Sidika took to her Instagram page to share photos of her new 2-storey home. Counting her blessings, the bootylicious vixen wrote:


"The view from my rooftop. The Artist/InteriorExteriorDesigner in me is about to turn this space into Heaven �� Soon I'll be having jacuzzi/BBQ parties with my sweethearts. Life is indeed a journey, you never wake up & have it all perfect! You need to feel the struggle & pain & be Patient before seeing better days. I remember when I came to Nairobi I used to live in a bedsitter in Kahawa Wendani Ksh. 3,500 monthly. It was the Living Room, Dining, Bedroom,Kitchen,Bathroom all in one squeezed space...and today Ksh. 3,500 is what I'd use on call credit daily. See how God works! Prayer; Major Key #Blessed #Queendom#DoubleStoreyHouse#"

No comments:

Post a Comment