Sunday 7 February 2016

Shina Peters says ' I have slept with over 100 women....



what is the meaning of this? When has the number of women you slept with or that slept with you become a thing that we share in the media? Anyway, I guess Shina Peters has reasons for saying this.In a recent chat, he gave details about his escape with women back in the days. His words:
“Women really dealt with me. When I didn’t even know anything about s*x, they used me a lot. I still have 100 of them and I can mention their names…
“They took advantage of my youthful exuberance. That’s the only thing but thanks to God I was able to correct it.
“In my days, when you go to an artiste’s house, you get to see nothing less than 4 women in the same house. May God forgive any children of mine that has one or two negative issues because they don’t know me… that’s how I was made?”

No comments:

Post a Comment