Friday 5 February 2016

The girl Peter Psquare was accused of cheating with, reacts to the allegation


#Repost @realaimeeo: "Rumors can be entertainment for some but affect the people they are about. We all have families we love dearly and it is extremely wrong and unfair to link me to someone who is SIMPLY a friend. Nothing more. Nothing Less. Instagram pictures do not tell the whole story. I am a model, a continuing student and a woman dedicated to making a small mark in this world.

The world of modeling and bartending has afforded little ol' me the opportunity to meet lots of people and travel all over the world. About 6mos ago, I began a small project in my native land, the Dominican Republic for a small school for 100 young and impoverished children.
Since breaking ground, my father and business partner (my godmother) have met with many leaders of the society & world.

Athletes, Local Dominican Politicians, Town leaders, Musicians, and Entrepreneurs to donate their time, effort or money towards helping these kids of mine. When I am done with my school, I will reveal details in due time. Much like everything important, things take time and with Gods grace, it will be a success. #GirlBoss #GlamourWomen #VivianWang #UnitedNations  #WomeninBusiness #DominicanRepublic #SayNotoFalseRumors #HealtheWorld #JustBecauseIModelDoesntMeanImDense #BadBitchesAreBossesToo #Smile"

No comments:

Post a Comment