Tuesday 21 April 2015

RIHANNA COVER'S V MAGAZINE ,HALF-NAKED AND SO SEXY......

Hello guys,


Rihanna is blonde, half-naked and sexy on the cover of V magazine.




A sexy Rihanna covers the latest issue of V Magazine, photographed by Steven Klein. Some of the things she said below...



On her infamous Instagram account and her social media presence:
“I run away from anything that does not stimulate me. I often find myself gravitating toward the underground. There is a certain creative freedom there that you can’t experience anywhere else.”

See the full pic and more from her interview after the cut...




On privacy issues:
“Do I even give a dick about that anymore?”

Speaking directly to her critics on her absence on the music scene for the past two years:
“I didn’t actually take time off. The past two years are the hardest I’ve ever worked.




 I’ve been working on two albums, an animated film, shooting for multiple magazines, designing for Puma and Stance [socks], a new line of fragrances, a summer tour, I launched my first annual Diamond Ball at the end of last year, and I’ve also been developing several projects to be revealed in the near future.



No comments:

Post a Comment