Wednesday 22 April 2015

SANDRA BULLOCK THE 50 YEAR OLD STAR HAS BEEN NAMES AS PEOPLE MAGAZINE'S TOP PICK IN THEIR ANNUAL WORLD'S MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN OF 2015.....

Hello guys,






She might not feel it, but Sandra Bullock is the most beautiful woman in the world.Whether she believes or not, the 50-year-old star has been named as People Magazine's top pick in their annual World's Most Beautiful Woman of 2015.

The humble actress was let in on the secret ahead of Wednesday's big reveal but People need not have worried about her telling anyone.






Of the honour, the beauty told the magazine: 'No, really. I just said, ''That's ridiculous.'' I've told no one.'I've never been a great beauty. 

I've never been a bombshell that was coveted. In an odd way, that made growing older a lot easier in this business. I guess I am doing it on my own terms, and this is my wish for everybody.' 

While in Hollywood beauty is often measured - hence an annual list which this year saw almost 200 women labelled with the coveted adjective - the Oscar winner said it is something that cannot be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment