Monday 11 May 2015

A COURT WAS TOLD THAT A BRITISH SOLIDER USED HIS PHYSICAL STRENTGTH TO OVER POWER AND SEXUALLY ASSAULT THREE WOMEN ....

Hello guys ,


A British soldier used his physical strength to overpower and sexually assault three women, a court was told.



Lance Corporal Lee Busano, who holds the rank of Physical Training Inspector, raped two women in a week in March last year before attacking a third woman in November, it was claimed.

The 28-year-old had controlled his victims 'not only physically but verbally and emotionally' and had told one woman 'I can do what I want' as he raped her, Preston Crown Court heard on Friday.




Powerful: The 28-year-old allegedly raped two women and sexually assaulted a thirdBusano, who is based at Weeton Army Camp, Weeton, Lancashire, appeared in the dock wearing his full army uniform.

The court heard that he told his first victim, a 29-year-old student, that she 'looked like a stripper' and laughed as she struggled and pleaded with him to stop.Speaking in video evidence, the woman said:  'I had a dress on. He said I looked like a stripper.

He was laughing and joking, quite hyper, he didn't seem to have had a drink.



Powerfully-built army physical training inspector 'used his strength to rape two women in a week before assaulting a third'


Lance Corporal Lee Busano accused of raping two women in a weekThe 28-year-old allegedly sexually assaulted a third eight months later.

He controlled victims 'physically, verbally and emotionally', court heardLaughed as one 29-year-old woman struggled against him, it is claimed.

A British soldier used his physical strength to overpower and sexually assault three women, a court was told.Lance Corporal Lee Busano, who holds the rank of Physical Training Inspector, raped two women in a week in March last year before attacking a third woman in November, it was claimed.

The 28-year-old had controlled his victims 'not only physically but verbally and emotionally' and had told one woman 'I can do what I want' as he raped her, Preston Crown Court heard on Friday


Physical: Lance Corporal Lee Busano+5Powerful: The 28-year-old allegedly raped two women and sexually assaulted a thirdBusano, who is based at Weeton Army Camp, Weeton, Lancashire, appeared in the dock wearing his full army uniform.

The court heard that he told his first victim, a 29-year-old student, that she 'looked like a stripper' and laughed as she struggled and pleaded with him to stop.Speaking in video evidence, the woman said:  'I had a dress on. He said I looked like a stripper. He was laughing and joking, quite hyper, he didn't seem to have had a drink.

My son's life was ripped apart by a woman who falsely cried 'rape'... twice: Police knew Oxford student was a fantasist - so why did they believe her? 'He was pushing me down, pulling my dress up, pulling on my knickers.

 I said "I don't want to do this". He is a lot stronger than me, he kept trying to move my knickers to the side. 'I kept saying, "no means no".

He was trying to push himself on me, I tried to strangle him.'I really tried to squeeze as much as I could to get him off, I headbutted him. He just laughed, he thinks it's funny.

 I really tried to squeeze as much as I could to get him off, I headbutted him. He just laughed, he thinks it's funny. I was crying as well. I said 'its rape if you do this, if you keep trying to do this it's rape' One alleged victim 'I was crying as well. I said "it's rape if you do this, if you keep trying to do this it's rape".'I don't understand why he did it.

 I just flopped and lay there, I couldn't win him. He had made me bleed.'She added: 'I wish I had killed him when I strangled him. I have cried so much, then I feel mad at him, then I feel sorry for him. I want him to get help because it's not normal behaviour.

'The court heard that he raped the student on 12 March last year before raping and assaulting another woman a week later.He is also charged with sexually assaulting a third woman last November.

Prosecutor Mr Timothy Ashmole told the jury that Busano had controlled his victims 'not only physically, but verbally and emotionally'.


He told the court that the first attack took place when the first woman let Busano into her house. Mr Ashmole said: 'She let him into the premises, when she did he tried to kiss her.




She rebuffed his advances. She made it quite clear she was in a relationship. 'Not content with what he was hearing, he made his way up the stairs to the bedroom. He tried to kiss her, once again she spurned his advances.'

No comments:

Post a Comment