Tuesday 7 July 2015

Caitlyn Jenner Breaks Down in, Her New Released Trailer for 'I Am Cait'

 Caitlyn Jenner Breaks Down,Her Newly Released Trailer 'I Am Cait '

 Caitlyn Jenner seems to be living her best life now that she’s fully transitioned, but she still worries about her kids not ‘being proud of their daddy,’ as seen in the newly released trailer for ‘I Am Cait.’ It’s so sad. Watch it here.



In the newly released trailer for I Am Cait, Caitlyn Jenner and her friends, including mom Esther Jenner, clink champagne glasses in a toast “to Caitlyn.” But once Caitlyn discusses her children, the tears start streaming. Find out why Caitlyn broke down while filming her new show.


“I want them to be proud of their daddy I Am Cait trailer. Obviously Caitlyn’s talking about all 10 of her children, including Kylie andKendall Jenner as well as Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Rob Kardashian. It’s a moment that is truly heartbreaking. But we don’t think Caitlyn should be worrying — her kids seem to be very proud of her




Another person who’s proud? Caitlyn’s mom, Esther Jenner. She makes an appearance in the new trailer, where she says, “My first feeling was, ‘I lost my son.’ Then I thought, ‘You know what? I’m gaining.'” So cool!

The transgender community has also gained from Caitlyn’s transition. In the new trailer, Caitlyn meets with transgender youth. “Hang out with the people that love you and respect you,” she tells them. After they participate in a group hug, Caitlyn says, “We’re all beautiful!”

To see all of that and more, including a moment where Kim tells Caitlyn she owns the same dress as Kris Jenner, watch the new trailer above!


No comments:

Post a Comment