Tuesday 7 July 2015

Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians.




Sacked Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi has told Nigerians to leave him alone after being relieved of his duties by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) at the weekend.


Speaking yesterday, the former Togo and Mali coach begged soccer fans to allow him rest with his family in the United State of America as he was no longer in charge of the national team.

Keshi urged fans to direct their questions on the Eagles to the assistant coach of the team, Abdulahi Yusuf, who will now work with head coach Shuaibu Amodu on an interim basis until a substantive coach is engaged by the NFF.

“Please, I want Nigerians to leave me alone and allow me spend time with my family. The only thing on my mind now is to be with my family and I don’t want to be bothered with any matter associated with the Super Eagles.

“‘I want people to understand that I do not have anything on the Super Eagles. The only thing I want to do is be with my loved ones. Direct all your questions to Yusuf or whoever is coaching the team”, added the former Eagles


Source : Vanguard


No comments:

Post a Comment