Wednesday 29 July 2015

Maheeda FINALLY Posts Picture Of Her Husband + Sentimental Message About Him (PHOTO)




Today Maheeda took some time out of her normal twerking and stripping videos, and posted this picture above which shows her and her husband together in a loving position.
Along with the picture, Maheeda posted a very beautiful and sentimental message about her husband, which you just have to see after the jump:

The post read: "But I must not forget the guy that came to save me....... He loved me when I was looking like shit, and cleaned me up, That's why he is my husband today ... And the sweetest thing is that he knows where I was coming from and he supported my every move, and always say "go get them baby I gat you " .... ������������ May God keep blessing him and keep him alive and healthy for me ... I owe him the world ... Amen ! Just a little of my story! Thanks to God!"

No comments:

Post a Comment