Wednesday 29 July 2015

Nick Jonas ex-girlfriend, Olivia Culpo, showed off her steamy hot body in a new shoot for Treats! magazine



Former Miss USA Olivia Culpo gets naked in new photos.
23 year old former Miss USA and singer Nick Jonas ex-girlfriend, Olivia Culpo, showed off her insane body in a new shoot for Treats! magazine. It's her first nude shoot.

"I have never done a nude shoot before. I had been asked, but honestly I did not feel comfortable because I was fearful of how it would be perceived. Once I realized this was an opportunity to express myself in a way I hadn't before, in such an organic and candid sense, the experience became more about art and emotion than me as a physical being." Olivia tells Treats!. See the sizzling photos after the cut...





No comments:

Post a Comment