Friday 7 August 2015

I've only been with women': Caitlyn Jenner talks about sex and dating a man in the latest sneak peek for I Am Cait


Caitlyn Jenner does have some dilemmas facing her - such as which gender she prefers.
In the latest clip from I Am Cait, the 65-year-old admits she's still not sure which sex she is more attracted to, a man or a woman.
While having a dinner party with some of her girlfriends, the topic of conversation soon turns to sex and relationships. 
I wanna hear what it's like to date as a trans woman in our community,' Cait's friend - and rumoured girlfriend - Candis Cayne announces.

'Caitlyn you start,' someone shouts, catching the former Olympian off guard.
'Absolutely nothing!' she grins while the room laughs along.
Chandi, another of her friends, then interjects: 'I know for a fact you've said many times that you've only been attracted to women...' 

I've only been with women,' she clarifies, before declaring: 'I have bigger things than an orgasm to worry about.'
When the table is then asked: 'who's more attracted to men?' Caitlyn looks around intrigued at all the hands drifting up.

When all eyes settle on her, she realises her own hand is half up - and she quickly pulls it down. 


Another sneak peek from the same dinner party released earlier this week, Jenner is seen admitting one 'would feel more feminine if you were with a guy', adding 'I can appreciate the male form'.
In her April 24 tell-all interview, Jenner told Diane Sawyer that 'I am, as far as I know, heterosexual.'
'As far as I know, I've never been with a guy. I've always been married, raising kids,' she insisted.
And she pointed out that transgender identity and sexuality were totally different issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment